For a while now, I have been following Eric Brown via RSS and Twitter (@EricDBrown) for a while now. One of the things I have always enjoyed from Eric is his weekly publication of links. Based upon enjoying these links, I have decided to publish my weekly links not only to share but for me to track what I found interesting over time. Most of these will links will be technical in subject but every once in a while there will be an odd-ball or running related link.
So here’s the first week’s links.
- A strong BYOD policy should be SOP http://goo.gl/fb/sf3Tp
- The President of CIO magazine shares his Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2012 http://bit.ly/rwtUud
- iPads in the enterprise: CEO ego is driving adoption: iPads have taken over the boardroom, and corporate CEOs an…http://bit.ly/sLk0PS
- CIO says supporting iPhone and iPad led to 92% reduction in broken devices: After switching to support Apple mo…http://bit.ly/vGDN7k
- Google’s latest research digs into how
#tablets are used. Interesting takeaway: multitasking is huge http://tabtim.es/7i
- Who new that “calc” was this powerful. Get the most out of calculator – calculate fuel economy, lease payments, and mortgage payments http://bit.ly/uqktit